Sunday, November 11, 2012

REMEMBER


REMEMBER

Remember the days when they called you hen and mum and dad where there

Giving you the cuddles taking on your care, now the days of childhood are distant in the mist and childhood days and childhood ways are things we must resist, now that you are mum or dad these duties come to you and it’s hard to do the right thing and to yourself be true, the lord says” child please don’t be sad please put your trust in me

And I will set you free, from anger and from strafing from worry and from fear ,don’t feel alone there on your own for I am always here, I am asking you my saviour I am asking as we speak to me please send  my heavenly friend the  grace and strength  I need

For father I beseech you pray down on my knee, that you would give me wisdom in living every day my pride to hide mounts to climb and godly words to say.

 

By Sandra J Mack

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how I would be so much better off if I could just let go of "MY" expectations.

    ReplyDelete